Home' Traveller : Scoop Traveller WA 017 Contents 106 scooptraveller.com .au
Mandurah & Peel
Ph: (08) 9388 8188 or visit
THE PERFECT GIFT
Subscribe to the WA Lifestyle package for only $99* and receive the latest in lifestyle,
homes, travel and the fine arts in WA year round.
At all leading newsagents now.
1 Acacia St, Dwellingup
Ph: (08) 9538 1395
F: (08) 9538 1352
FOREST HERITAGE CENTRE
From The Forest To Fine Wood
Come and discover the Forest Heritage Centre located in the bushlands of Dwellingup.
This unique leaf shaped building comprises a Fine Wood showroom and gift shop, an
Interpretive wing, bushwalk trails, tree canopy walk and the Australian School of Fine
Wood. Book a group or educational tour or just come relax and enjoy.
Ph: (08) 9531 1177
Imagine a whole fairytale townsite...
• Quaint self-contained cottages accommodate 350 in a tranquil eco setting close to Perth,
where wildlife roams free.
• Perfect location for day trips, holidays, weddings, conferences and events.
• Museum, art gallery, historical tours, 30m pool, tennis, mini golf, volleyball, bbqs, café,
6 function venues, disability access.
• Adventure adrenalin activities from abseiling, climbing, ropes courses to river crossings
plus cultural, environmental and team building activities.
• Mention this ad to receive 3 nights for the price of 2!
• Help us make a difference - all money from your stay goes towards Fairbridge’s charity
work with disadvantaged young people.
80 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah
Ph: (08) 9581 1242 F: (08) 9582 9534
Mandurah’s award winning cruise company – We’ll take you there...
See multi-million doll ar canal homes, Mandurah’s award winning Ocean marina,
abundant wildlife & wetlands. Dolphins regularly seen playing in the wake of our boats.
Daily 1 Hour Dolphin & Scenic
Fish & Chip Lunch Cruise
Morning & Afternoon Tea Cruise
Half Day Port Bouvard Lunch
Christmas Lights Cruise
Private Charters & Functions
Ph: (08) 9538 1127
Invent your own adventure and explore
the forest and river valleys of Dwellingup.
Canoe, raft and mountain bike hire, as
well as self-guided supported canoe, walk
and mountain bike tours.
• White water rafting (seasonal)
• Adventure activities for groups
FOOD & WinE
Links Archive Scoop Traveller WA 018 Navigation Previous Page Next Page