Home' Traveller : Scoop Traveller WA 017 Contents scooptraveller.com.au 211
Telephone Roger: 0438 408 337
SILVER LADY CLASSIC TOURS
Providing personalized winery, sightseeing tours and oﬀ road explorations throughout
South Western Australia’s winery, coastal wilderness and forest areas. Picnic hampers
featuring the ﬁnest seasonal produce are available by arrangement. Our ﬂ eet of Rolls Royce,
Chrysler and Lexus 4WD motor cars, together with experienced chauﬀeurs, will enable you
to enjoy the occasion of your choice.
Photography by Simon Clarke.
2927 South Coast Hwy, William Bay (17km west of Denmark)
Ph: (08) 9840 9900
THE TOFFEE FACTORY
A destination with treats for everyone… all handmade on site, including Denmark’s
ﬁrst cider factory
• A bit on the side – an impressive range of gourmet sauces and preserves
• The Toﬀee Factory – traditional English toﬀees and nutty brittles
• Elephants Rock Cider Company – Denmark’s ﬁ rst cider; a light, crisp, draught style
produced from local fruits • Ice creams – Denmark’s biggest cone • Olives – oils
• Viewing – free tasters – sales • Open daily, 9.30am - 4.30pm
A taste, sight and smell sensation!
Bartholomew’s Meadery produces superb mead (honey wines) from natural Western
Australian honey. Discover many other wonderful products made by our bees including:
• Superb honey liqueur • Honey ice cream • Pure unprocessed varietal honeys
• Propolis (a natural antibiotic) • Royal jelly • Bee pollen • Beeswax
• Glass beehive (spot the queen) • Bee giftware
Open 7days, 9.30am to 4.30pm. School holidays, 9am to 5pm.
2620 South Coast Hwy, Denmark
Ph: (08) 9840 9349 F: (08) 9840 9349
Between Walpole and Denmark
(oﬀ South Coast Hwy)
Ph: (08) 9840 8263
F: (08) 9840 8132
VALLEY OF THE GIANTS
Tree Top Walk
• Walk through the tree tops of our unique Tingle Forest
• Visit the new Wilderness Discovery Centre – free
• Open 9am - 4.15pm, closed Christmas Day and during hazardous conditions
• Extended hours: 26 December to 26 January, 8am - 5.15pm
Sunset at William Bay National Park.
FOOD & WINE
WA’s Leading Travel Guide
Scoop Online includes all WA’s top travel
destinations, plus details on 50 regions
& 1200 towns, plus events, things to
do, eating out, wineries, nightlife, tours,
attraction & accommodation.
Cnr Scotsdale & Roberts Rds, Denmark
Ph: (08) 9840 9381 F: (08) 9840 9871
Karriview Wines is located just outside
Denmark in the Scotsdale valley. Come
and enjoy local produce from our seasonal
menu and our ﬁne selection of wines. Dine
on the verandah or by the ﬁre in a relaxed
atmosphere overlooking the vineyard and
karri forest. Wine tasting a must. Cheers!
Links Archive Scoop Traveller WA 018 Navigation Previous Page Next Page